We shallkeep your Personal Data confidential and shall ensure that our policies andpractices with respect to the collection, use, retention, disclosure, transfer,security and access of your Personal Data comply with the laws of Hong Kong.
PersonalInformation Collection Statement (“PICS”)
This PICSis issued pursuant to the PDPO in relation to the operation of our business by BottleWander Limited (together referred to as “we”or “us”).
1. ThisPICS is last updated on the Effective Date.
Under thisPICS, unless the context otherwise requires, the following words andexpressions shall have the following meanings:
a. “Database” means the database of ourcustomers’ Personal Data.
b. “Effective Date” means [8thOctober 2018].
c. “Our Customer Hotline” means the hotlinenumber(s) is available on Our Website.
d. “Our Stores” include Bottle Wander andother store formats that we may operate from time to time (whether online oroffline).
e. “PDPO” means the Personal Data (Privacy)Ordinance (Cap.486).
f. “Personal Data” has the meaning ascribedto it under the PDPO.
g. “Our Website” means
h. “Registered Customer” means our customerwho has registered for an account in Our Website.
i. “Retail Goods or Services” means salesof goods or provision of services in relation to any of the following (whetherthrough physical or online channels): food, water & beverages, restaurants,catering, groceries, household products, general merchandise, health &beauty, lifestyle, pharmaceuticals, fragrance & cosmetics, baby products,wine and liquor, cigarettes and cigars, stationery, books and paper products,confectionary, toys, clothing, shoes, textiles, fashion accessories, bags &luggage, jewellery, watches, furniture, plants and accessories, officesupplies, sports & leisure equipment, phones & mobile devices,electronics & electrical appliances, computer software and games, music,pet products, fuel, motor vehicle services and educational products andservices.
PersonalData: what we collect and why
3. Inorder for you to become a Registered Customer and to enjoy our various productsand services, it is necessary for you to provide us with certain essentialPersonal Data as indicated at the time of collection. We may also ask for otherinformation which helps us to offer you tailored products and services that wethink may be of interest to you. The types of Personal Data we may collectinclude your name, address, email, telephone number, date of birth, gender,age, shopping preferences and hobbies.
4. Weshall have the right to collect, hold, process and/or use, the Personal Data inthe Database in each case for the purposes as set out in, and in accordancewith, this PICS. If you are unable orunwilling to provide us with complete and correct Personal Data, we may not beable to provide or continue to provide our products and services to you.
Use of your Personal Data
5. You agree that the Personal Data you provide to us and all information relating to the use of Our Website may be used and retained by us for:
a. processing your application as a Registered Customer;
b. providingyou with our services;
c. thenormal management, operation, and maintenance of Our Website;
d. providingyou with regular communications from us with details of our retail business andbenefits;
e. providingyou with Retail Goods or Services which you have requested;
f. processingyour order for purchases at our Stores, including verifying your paymentdetails/status;
g. carryingout prize draws, games or competitions which you have entered;
h. carryingout data sorting and analysis to enable us to better understand yourcharacteristics and buying behaviour and to provide other services bettertailored to your needs, and to assist us in selecting Retail Goods or Servicesthat are likely to be of interest to you;
i. designingnew or improving existing services provided by us to you;
j. investigationof complaints, suspected suspicious transactions, and research for serviceimprovement;
k. preventionor detection of crime;
l. disclosureas required by law; and
m. aggregatedbehavioural analysis.
6. Onlywith your consent or indication of no objection, will use your Personal Datafor direct marketing to you (whether by post, email, phone, SMS, or other mediawhether now known or available in the future) in relation to offers andpromotions from:
b. thirdparty merchants that we cooperate with to provide benefits to you in relationto the following types of products or services: (a) Retail Goods or Services;(b) financial, investment, insurance, banking and credit cards; (c)transportation, travel and accommodation; (d) sports, leisure, recreation andentertainment; (e) telecommunications products and services; (f) e-commerce(including trading and payment platforms and online auctions).
7. Wemay disclose and transfer (whether in Hong Kong or abroad) your Personal Datato our agents or contractors under a duty of confidentiality to us who provideadministrative, data processing, research and marketing, distribution,telecommunications, professional or other similar services to us.
8. Wemay also disclose and transfer (whether in Hong Kong or abroad) to any of ouractual or proposed assignees or transferees of our rights with respect to yourPersonal Data in connection with a re-structuring of our retail business and/ormerger (as between us and a third party), sale, or transfer (whether of assetsor shares, in whole or in part), to use, hold, process or retain such PersonalData for the purposes mentioned in clauses 5 and 6 above.
Browsinginformation collected from you (Cookies)
10. Thetypes of data we may collect from you when you visit the Sites include:
a. informationabout the type of browser you use;
b. detailsof the web pages you have viewed;
c. yourIP address;
d. thehyperlinks you have clicked; and
e. thewebsites you visited before arriving at our Site.
a. Youmay refuse to accept Cookies (by modifying the relevant Internet options orbrowsing preferences of your computer system), but to do so you may not be ableto utilize or activate all of the functions and services of our Sites.
Your rights in relation to your Personal Data
11. Youhave the right to:
a. checkwhether we hold any of your Personal Data;
b. accessyour Personal Data held by us;
c. requireus to correct any Personal Data which is inaccurate;
d. ascertainour policies and practices (from time to time) in relation to Personal Data andthe type of Personal Data held by us;
e. optout from receiving direct marketing materials from us at any time.
Anyrequest in relation to the above shall be in writing (sent by post or email)and addressed to us at:-
Unit09-10, 33/F, Tower A
Southmark,11 Yip Hing Street
WongChuk Hang, Hong Kong
12. Inaccordance with the Ordinance, we have the right to charge you a reasonable feefor the processing of any Personal Data access request.
Protectingyour Personal Data
13. Wemaintain appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect thePersonal Data you provide to us against accidental or unlawful destruction,loss, alteration, authorized disclosure of, or access to your Personal Data.
14. OurWebsite may contain hyperlinks to other websites provided by third parties. Wedo not control these third party websites or any of the content contained onthose websites. Once you have left ourwebsite, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of anyinformation which you provide. Youshould exercise caution and look at the privacy statement for the website(s)you visit.