A bright and intense appearance, orangey red in colour with speckles of salmon pink. A lively stream of tiny bubbles feeds a persistent crown of mousse. Everything on the eye promises a fresh and nuanced wine.
Elegantly seductive on the nose from the outset thanks to the clean, precise notes of raspberry, apricot, fresh blackcurrant and wild strawberry. Allowing the wine to breathe for a moment allows notes of lemon, fresh almonds and pomelo to emerge, as well as toast, caramel, red apples, blood orange and cherry.
The palate is immediately supple and fresh with a soft, creamy effervescence. Then the champagne develops a crunchy and fleshy fruitiness underscored by the acidity of lemon and pomelo. The mid-palate is orchestrated by a clay and chalk minerality that lends boldness a touch of salinity, good fruity breadth and length on the tongue. The carefully considered dosage gives full and more vertical expression to the fresh fruity character and creates a long, aromatic finish marked by salinity and a hint of iodine.
Le Rosé Brut is a soft, fresh and fruity champagne whose elegance and precision invites you on a journey full of lightness and refinement. To get the full enjoyment from this champagne we recommend serving above 80 C in a tall and well-rounded glass and we suggest the following food matching ideas:
- Salmon ceviche with avocado and pink grapefruit
- Red mullet salad with courgette (zuchini) tagliatelli and tomato vinaigrette
- Roast cod in beetroot sauce with paella-style arborio rice
- Lightly cooked salmon wrapped in sesame
- Beef carpaccio with parmesan, basil and Timut pepper
- Mature Parma ham
- Jambon de Reims
- Filet mignon of veal cooked at a low temperature
- 7-hour leg of lamb
- Strawberry brunoise with chopped basil